to all the Harpies who added to this fun Message
- After 6 years, you wonder why your dad looks the SAME.
- After being asked to explain something complicated, you
- Whenever you or someone else feels sick, you say, "Calling
Dr. Bombay! Calling Dr. Bombay! Emergency! Come right away!"
or you mishear the same thing in a doctor's office.
- Whenever a chore needs to be done, you twitch your nose
and forget about it.
- You start wondering if there's something funny going on
in the house across the street.
- Random poofs of smoke seem blase.
- Everything you do needs a sound effect.
- You have the strong urge to drink tee martoonies.
- When promising something, you give the Witches Honor sign.
- You blame everything on your mother-in-law.
- Or cousin-in-law.
- Or father-in-law.
- Or (fill in the blank) in-law.
- You claim you're actually several hundred years old, but
you don't look it.
- You say something funny, and then pause and wait for the
- You call any mixed drink that you don't know the name of
"Kick-A-Poo Joy Juice."
- You goof up the names of people who annoy you on purpose.
- Something you've been wishing for happens and you think
you're developing the early stages of witchcraft and wait by the mailbox
for your acceptance letter from THE WC.
- The WC doesn't stand for "water closet"
- You start importing Bewitched merchandise from another continent.
- You start quoting it at random points in your every day
- You are in the mall looking at people and thinking, "I
wonder if any of them are secretly witches?"
- When watching the show, you wish they would go into more
detail about things.
- Your ability to improvise a rhyme surpasses anyone you know,
Whether calling for rain, a wind storm, or more snow.
- You find it therapeutic when alone to start yelling out,
"OKAY Mother! You've had your fun!"
- You start to act out scenes with your "twin cousin"
on each side of a doorframe!
- You think your discrete twitches actually help you win at
bowling, pool or golf... or help your favorite sports teams win on
- You think twitching makes the light turn green......and
it actually does!
- You think that maybe you can get out of work by painting
square green spots all over your face and telling your boss that you
had an allergic reaction to a Black Peruvian rose.
- You start humming the background music at random times and
- You start quoting entire episodes, including the facial
expressions that go along with them.
- You keep bidding on 'Bewitched Annuals' on eBay, even though
you've been losing for three years straight.
- You stand up in a crowded restaurant and proclaim loudly,
"Lindor, Ravamanthus, Incepta" ... and expect everyone to
- You have to make a doctor appointment and you look in your
phone book under B for Bombay.
- You accidentally call your boss "Larry."
- Somebody sneezes and you turn around expecting to see a
polar bear in the living room.
- You can't find your car keys, so you yell, "Okay, who's
the wise witch?"
- The lights go out and you blame Aunt Clara.
- You see pictures of ugly witches at Halloween and take it
- When the radio says there's a SigAlert and you think "From
- Your idea of a really great dinner is veal birds.
- You find yourself saying "marvelous" more often.
- Your favorite song is "Melancholy Baby".
- You frequent the Unicorn Handicap and the Dolphin Races.
- You named your kids Tabitha and Adam.
- After witnessing something incredible, scary, bizarre and
unbelievable, you immediately scream "ABNER!!!"
- You refer to your son-in-law as Durwood, Darwin, Dumbo,
- You own two pet frogs and call them Fergus and Phoebe.
- After stressing about something, your husband tells you
your curlers are wound too tight.
- Your favorite breakfast is fried raven's eggs over easy.
- You are well-known for your extensive doorknob collection.
- Your favorite drinking buddy is a life-size toy soldier.
- You're watching it in a foreign language that you don't
know, and you still laugh along with every joke.